As a member of the B’nai Tikvah community, you are part of a warm, vibrant congregation with a caring team of clergy, educators, administrators and lay leaders. B’nai Tikvah members are an extended family joining together in worship, education, social action, and community and cultural activities. Since our founding in 1976, we have grown into over a 500-family egalitarian Conservative congregation marked by exuberant community participation in all areas of congregational life.
Please review our membership information here, and contact us at the synagogue (847-945-0470 or email@example.com) with any questions or follow-ups. We look forward to welcoming you into our community!
You will find information about costs and financial assistance, along with a membership application, in our Membership Packet.
Benefits of Membership
- Clergy – Rabbi Alex is available for your religious and spiritual needs, including life cycle events, home and hospital visits, and pastoral counseling. Hazzan Hery is also available to assist with some life cycle events.
- High Holy Day Tickets – Membership includes two High Holy Day tickets to be used at a wide variety of services for the whole family. Additional tickets are available at $310 each.
- Worship Services – B’nai Tikvah offers you many opportunities to worship with us.
- Religious School – The Religious School at B’nai Tikvah provides engaging, dynamic opportunities for your children to build their Jewish identity and gain knowledge of Jewish history, culture, prayer, language and values.
- Adult Education – There are a wide variety of Adult Education opportunities at B’nai Tikvah for adults of all ages and backgrounds.
- Synagogue Events and Programs – View our calendar for a wide array of upcoming events. Consider joining a group such as the choir, Sisterhood or sitting on a committee such as the very active Religious School Committee.
- Facility Use– Members have the opportunity, for a nominal fee, to utilize our beautiful social halls for special occasions.