Online Membership Application
O.K. You have found your way to the membership page! If you skipped right to this page, let us summarize the three things that we believe are the most important about who we are:
- We are enthusiastically egalitarian and unapologetically inclusive. We want everyone to feel welcome. We celebrate all things Jewish (Except the guilt!)
- We are a Conservative Synagogue; connected to our history, but thoughtfully modern. From professional grade to novice, and everything in between, we have something here for everyone.
- We are quite proud of the fact that our dues are low since our mortgage is paid off. For over forty years, this has been a group effort. Some gave their time, some gave their money, many gave both. We have counted on everyone’s participation so that we can be a home to everyone. We built this together.
That is who we are.
We are saving you a seat. Please join us!
Benefits of Membership
- Clergy – Rabbi Fine is dedicated to your religious and spiritual needs, including life cycle events, home and hospital visits, and pastoral counseling. Hazzan Hery is also available to assist with life cycle events.
- High Holy Day Tickets – Membership includes two High Holy Day tickets to be used at a wide variety of services for the whole family. Additional tickets are available at $295 each.
- Worship Services – B’nai Tikvah offers you many opportunities to worship with us.
- Religious School – The Religious School at B’nai Tikvah provides engaging, dynamic opportunities for your children to build their Jewish identity and gain knowledge of Jewish history, culture, prayer, language and values.
- Adult Education – There are a wide variety of Adult Education opportunities at B’nai Tikvah for adults of all ages and backgrounds.
- Synagogue Events and Programs – View our calendar for a wide array of upcoming events. Consider joining a group such as the choir, Sisterhood or sitting on a committee such as the very active Religious School Committee.
- Facility Use – Members have the opportunity, for a nominal fee, to utilize our beautiful social halls for special occasions.
Dues & Fees Information
Printable Membership Application